All spell levels have been synced with online version of the English manual. Some differences to in-game listings may still need correction.
- Endure Elements: Grants 10/- resistance against elements.
- Nightshield: Provides a resistance bonus to saving throws and negates magic missle attacks directed at caster. (SoZ)
- Protection from Alignment: +2 to AC and saves versus creatures of designated (good/evil) alignment.
- Shield: Invisible disc gives +4 shield bonus to AC, blocks magic missiles.
- Blades of Fire: Target's melee weapon deals extra 1d8 damage (stacks). (SoZ)
- Grease: Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery, slowing or knocking down enemies.
- Mage Armor: Gives subject +4 armor bonus to AC.
- Orb of Acid, Lesser: orb of acid shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing acid damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Cold, Lesser: orb of cold shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing cold damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Electricity, Lesser: orb of electricity shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing electricity damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Fire, Lesser: orb of fire shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing fire damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Sound, Lesser: orb of sound shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing sonic damage. (SoZ)
- Summon Creature I: summons a wolf to fight for you.
- Detect Undead: Reveals undead on your minimap.
- Identify: Improves lore checks.
- True Strike: +20 to attack for 9 seconds.
- Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage/arrow; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
- Shocking Grasp: Touch delivers 1d6/level electricity damage (max 5d6).
- Cause Fear: One creature of 5 HD or less flees for 1d4 rounds.
- Ray of Enfeeblement: Ray deals 1d6+1/2 levels (max +5) Str damage.
- Burning Hands: 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
- Enlarge Person: Target party member's size increases: +2STR, -2DEX, -1 attack, -1 AC, +3 magic damage.
- Expeditious Retreat: caster's speed increases to 150% of normal.
- Low Light Vision: The party is granted the ability to see in the dark (bugged).
- Magic Weapon: Weapon temporarily gains +1 enhancement bonus.
- Reduce Person: Shrinks target humanoid.
- Dispel Magic, Lesser: Dispels a limited amount of magic effects.
- Protection from Arrows: Subject is granted damage resistance 10/- to (non-spell based) ranged attacks.
- Resist Energy: Grants 20/- against all elemental damage.
- Melf's Acid Arrow: Bolt of acid does 3d6 damage on hit plus 1d6/round until spell expires.
- Summon Creature II: Summons a Dire Badger to fight for caster.
- Web: Fills 20-ft.-radius spread with sticky spiderwebs that slows or entangles enemies.
- See Invisibility: Reveals invisible creatures or objects.
- Tasha's Hideous Laughter: Subject loses actions for 1 round/level.
- Touch of Idiocy: Touched foe’s spellcasting abilities are diminished.
- Cloud of Bewilderment: Stuns and blinds enemies for 1d6 rounds.
- Combust: A single target takes 2d6+1/level fire damage and has a chance of catching fire.
- Darkness: 20-ft. radius of supernatural shadow.
- Fireburst: An small fiery explosion deals 1d8 damage to nearby creatures.
- Gedlee's Electric Loop: 1d6 electricity damage/2 levels to a chain of creatures with a chance of stunning them.
- Gust of Wind: Knocks down some creatures and clears gaseous effects in an area.
- Scorching Ray: Fiery rays hit target(s) in AoE. (up to three rays at 4d6 dmg) (MoTB)
- Bladeweave: Your weapon gains the ability to daze opponents. (SoZ)
- Blindness/Deafness: Target is rendered blind and deaf for duration of spell. Does not work vs. undead.
- Ghostly Visage: Grants 5/magic damage reduction and immunity to all 0- and 1st-level spells.
- Invisibility: Subject is invisible until it attacks or casts spells.
- Mirror Image: Creates decoy duplicates of the caster (1d4 +1 per 3 levels).
- Curse of Impending Blades: Target receives a -2 (dodge based) penalty to its armor class. (MoTB)
- Death Armor: a magical barrier damages creatures that attack the caster.
- False Life: Gain 1d10 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Ghoul Touch: Paralyzing touch attack.
- Scare: Affected creatures of less than 6 HD in AoE become frightened as per cause fear spell.
- Animalistic Power: Imbues the subject with an aspect of the natural world. The subject gains a +2 bonus to Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution.
- Balagarn's Iron Horn: A burst of sound knocks creatures to the ground.
- Bear's Endurance: Subject gains +4 to Con for 1 min./level.
- Blind Sight: Target can see invisible and in darkness.
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Cat's Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
- Eagle's Splendor: Subject gains +4 to Cha for 1 min./level.
- Fox's Cunning: Subject gains +4 Int for 1 min./level.
- Knock: Opens locked or magically sealed door.
- Owl's Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
- Snake's Swiftness: Hastes target for one round. (SoZ)
- Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects.
- Magic Circle against Alignment: As per protection from alignment spell, but affecting nearby allies as well.
- Protection from Energy: Grants 30/- damage resistance versus elemental energy.
- Flame Arrow: Caster can fire 1 arrow/4 levels; each arrow inflicts 4d6+1 fire damage.
- Improved Mage Armor: Grants +6 AC.
- Mestil's Acid Breath: A cone of acid deals 1d6 damage per level.
- Stinking Cloud: Nauseating vapors daze creatures, 1 round/level.
- Summon Creature III: Summons a dire wolf to fight for you.
- Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: target gains +10 to spot and listen checks for 1 round/caster level.
- Power Word Maladroit: Causes dexterity damage (-2) to a single creature.
- Power Word Weaken: Causes strength damage (-2) to a single creature.
- Deep Slumber: Puts 10 HD of creatures to sleep.
- Heroism: Gives +2 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks to target creature.
- Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
- Rage: Party goes into the equivalent of a barbarian's rage.
- Fireball: 1d6 fire damage per level, 20-ft. radius.
- Lightning Bolt: Electricity deals 1d6/level damage in a direct line from caster.
- Scintillating Sphere: 1d6 electricity damage per level, 20-ft radius.
- Displacement: Target gains 50% concealment.
- Invisibility Sphere: Caster and allies within 15 foot radius of caster are rendered invisible.
- Vampiric Touch: Touch deals 1d8/two levels damage; caster gains damage as hp.
- Mass Curse of Impending Blades: Enemies in 20 foot radius receive a -2 (dodge based) penalty to their armor class
- Haste: Friendly targets in AoE (up to caster level) receive +50% to movement speed, +1 on attack rolls, +1 AC (dodge based), and an extra attack per round.
- Keen Edge: Doubles slashing or piercing weapon’s critical threat range.
- Magic Weapon, Greater: +1/four levels (max +5).
- Snake's Swiftness, Mass: Hastes nearby allies for one round.
- Slow: -50% to movement speed, –1 to AC, reflex saves, and attack rolls.
- Spiderskin: +1, +1/three levels to AC, poison saves and Hide skill checks.
- Weapon of Impact: Similar to the keen edge spell, but affecting blunt weapons.
- Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser: Makes caster immune to 3rd-level and lower spell effects.
- Greater Resistance: Grants a +3 bonus to all saving throws.
- Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse.
- Spell Breach, Lesser: Removes up to two magical defences from an opponent.
- Spell Mantle, Least: Absorbs the equivalent of up to 1d4 + 4 spell levels.
- Stoneskin: Grants 10/adamantine damage reduction.
- Evard's Black Tentacles: Tentacles grapple all within 20 ft. spread.
- Orb of Acid: orb of acid shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing acid damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Cold: orb of cold shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing cold damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Electricity: orb of electricity shoots from caster's palm at your target, dealing electricity damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Fire: orb of fire shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing fire damage. (SoZ)
- Orb of Sound: orb of sound shoots from caster's palm at target, dealing sonic damage. (SoZ)
- Summon Creature IV: summons a dire boar to fight for you.
- Charm Monster: Makes monster believe it is your ally.
- Confusion: Target behaves unpredictably, wandering, stopping or attacking others randomly.
- Crushing Despair: Subjects take –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and ability/skill checks.
- Elemental Shield: Creatures attacking caster take fire damage; while the caster has 50% resistance from fire and cold.
- Ice Storm: Hail deals 3d6 bludgeoning damage and 2d6+1d6/3 levels cold damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
- Isaac's Lesser Missile Storm: Grants one missile/level, each inflicting 1d6 damage.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d6+level fire damage to those who pass through it. Undead take double damage.
- Greater Invisibility: As invisibility, but subject can attack and stay concealed.
- Phantasmal Killer: Fearsome illusion kills subject.
- Shadow Conjuration: Mimics conjuration spells below 4th level, but only 20% real.
- Animate Dead: Creates undead skeletons and zombies.
- Contagion: Infects subject with a random disease.
- Enervation: Target is drained of 1d4 levels.
- Fear: Subjects within cone flee for 1 round/level.
- Bestow Curse: –2 to all the targets ability scores.
- Polymorph Self: Caster has the ability to shapechange to a chosen creature.
- Reduce Person, Mass: Shrinks multiple humanoids. (SoZ)
- Shout: Cone of sonic energy deals 5d6 damage and can rend target deafened.
- Dismissal: Forces summoned creatures to return to their native plane.
- Mind Blank, Lesser: Protects recipient from mind-affecting spells and removes those already in effect.
- Spell Mantle, Lesser: Absorbs the equivalent of 1d6+6 spell levels.
- Wall of Dispel Magic: Creates a transparent barrier that casts Dispel Magic on anyone passing through it.
- Arc of Lightning: This bolt targets two creatures and deals 1d6 points of electricity damage per caster level (maximum 15d6) to both creatures and to anything in the line between them. (SoZ)
- Planar Binding, Lesser: Traps extraplanar creature of 6 HD or less until it performs a task.
- Summon Creature V: summons a shadow mastiff to fight for you.
- Vitriolic Sphere: Huge acid explosion that does damage for several rounds.
- Feeblemind: Target suffers 1d4 damage/four caster levels to INT and CHA.
- Power Word Disable: Affected target with 50 hit points or less is instantly reduced to 1 hit point
- Dominate Person: Affected humanoid is brought under direct control of caster.
- Hold Monster: As hold person, but any creature.
- Mind Fog: Creatures exposed to the fog receive -10 to will saves.
- Bigby's Interposing Hand: Hand provides cover against one opponent, forcing a -10 attack penalty.
- Cacophonic Burst: Deals sonic damage to all enemies in an area.
- Cone of Cold: 1d6/level cold damage.
- Firebrand: Balls of flame (1/level) do 1d6 damage/level each.
- Fireburst, Greater: A large explosion of flame centered on the caster does 1d8 damage per caster level.
- Shroud of Flame: Target is encased in flame causing it to burn and singeing those near it.
- Glass Doppelganger: Creates living glass copy of touched target, under direct control of caster
- Cloudkill: Poisonous gas that instantly kills weaker creatures and may inflict constitution damage to all others. Undead are immune to this spell.
- Reduce Person, Greater: Shrinks target humanoid for 10 minutes/caster level. (SoZ)
- Dispel Magic, Greater: As dispel magic, but +15 on check.
- Globe of Invulnerability: As lesser globe of invulnerability, plus 4th-level spell effects.
- Spell Breach, Greater: Strips up to four magical defenses from an opponent.
- Superior Resistance: Grants target +6 bonus to all saves for 24 hours.
- Acid Fog: Fog deals acid damage.
- Planar Binding: As lesser planar binding, but up to 12 HD.
- Summon Creature VI: summons a dire bear to fight for you.
- Legend Lore: Grants a large boost to Lore skill checks for a sustained length of time.
- True Seeing: Pierces ethereal effects and invisibility.
- Heroism, Greater: Gives +4 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks; +1/level temporary hp.
- Bigby's Forceful Hand: Hand pushes creatures away.
- Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage; 1 secondary bolt/level each deals half damage.
- Isaac's Greater Missile Storm: One 2d6 damage missile/level hits enemies.
- Ethereal Visage: 20/adamantine damage reduction, protection from spells of level 2 and lower.
- Circle of Death: Kills 1d4/level HD of creatures.
- Create Undead: Creates ghouls, ghasts, mummies, or mohrgs.
- Mass Contagion: Causes all hostile targets in the area of effect to become infected with a disease.
- Undeath to Death: Destroys 1d4/level HD of undead (max 20d4).
- Disintegrate:Ray does 2d6 damage/level to target.
- Extract Water Elemental: A single target takes 1d6/level damage; summons water elemental if it kills
- Flesh to Stone: Turns subject creature into statue.
- Mass Bear's Endurance: Targets are granted a +4 bonus to Constitution.
- Mass Bull's Strength: Targets are granted a +4 bonus to Strength.
- Mass Cat's Grace: Targets are granted a +4 bonus to Dexterity.
- Mass Eagle's Splendor: Targets are granted a +4 bonus to Charisma.
- Mass Fox's Cunning: Targets are granted a +4 bonus to Intelligence.
- Mass Owl's Wisdom: Targets are granted a +4 bonus to Wisdom.
- Stone Body: Transforms the caster's flesh into movable stone (+4STR, -4DEX, DR 10/adamantine, -50% movement, immunity to most negative effects, 50% immunity to acid/fire).
- Stone to Flesh: Restores petrified creature.
- Stoneskin, Greater: 20/adamantine damage reduction.
- Tenser's Transformation: You gain physical strength and many melee combat bonuses.
- Energy Immunity: Grants immunity to one type of energy for 24 hours.
- Spell Mantle: Absorbs the equivalent of 1d8 + 8 spell levels.
- Banishment: Banishes 2 HD/level of summoned creatures. Listed in the manual as Divination, but is listed as Abjuration in the in-game description.
- Hiss of Sleep: Affected enemies in AoE fall into comatose slumber.
- Hold Person, Mass: As hold person, but affects all creatures within15 ft radius of initial target.
- Bigby's Grasping Hand: Hand grapples creature for 1 round per caster level.
- Delayed Blast Fireball: A fireball spell that is used as a trap, deals 1d6 fire damage per level, up to 20d6.
- Prismatic Spray: Rays hit subjects with variety of effects.
- Shadow Conjuration, Greater: As shadow conjuration, but up to 6th level and 60% real.
- Shadow Shield: Caster receives +5 natural AC, 10/magic DR, and immunity to death effects, necromancy spells and negative energy damage.
- Solipsism: You manipulate the senses of one creature so that it perceives itself to be the only real creature.
- Avasculate: Stuns target and reduces it to half of its current hit points.
- Control Undead: Dominates a single undead creature.
- Finger of Death: Kills one subject, if target succeeds at a fortitude save, it deals 3d8+caster level of negative energy damage.
- Ethereal Jaunt: Caster becomes ethereal and is undetectable until performing a hostile action.
- Mordenkainen's Sword: Summoned magic blade strikes opponents.
- Wall of Greater Dispel Magic: Creates transparent barrier that casts Greater Dispel Magic on anyone passing through it.
- Mind Blank: Grants immunity to mind-affecting spells and effects to caster and allies.
- Protection from Spells: Confers +8 to saves versus spells for 24 hours.
- Planar Binding, Greater: As lesser planar binding, but up to 18 HD.
- Summon Creature VIII: summons a greater elemental to fight for you.
- Power Word Petrify: Turns a single target into stone.
- Power Word Stun: Instantly stuns target under 151 hit points for a period of time.
- Premonition: Damage reduction 30/adamantine.
- Blackstaff: +4 enhanced quarterstaff with the ability to dispel magic on strike.
- Charm Monster, Mass: As charm monster, but all within 30 ft.
- Incendiary Cloud: Cloud deals 4d6 fire damage/round.
- Bigby's Clenched Fist: Large hand deals 1d8+11 damage and stuns the target.
- Polar Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 1d6/level cold damage.
- Sunburst: Blinds all within 10 feet, deals 1d6 damage/level to undead.
- Blindness/Deafness, Mass: All nearby enemies are struck blind and deaf.
- Create Greater Undead: Create shadows, wraiths, spectres, or devourers.
- Horrid Wilting: Deals 1d6/level (max 20d6) magical damage within 30 ft.
- Greater Shout: Cone of sonic energy deals 10d6 damage, causes deafness, and can stun.
- Iron Body: Your body becomes living iron (+6STR, -6DEX, DR 15/adamantine, -50% movement, immunity to negative effects, 50% immunity to acid and fire).
- Mordenkainen's Disjunction: Very powerful form of dispel magic.
- Spell Mantle, Greater: Absorbs the equivalent of up to 1d12+10 spell levels.
- Gate: Opens an inter-planar gate to summon a devil.
- Summon creature IX: summons an elder elemental to fight for you.
- Power Word Kill: Instantly kills a creature with 100 hit points or less.
- Dominate Monster: As dominate person, but any creature.
- Hold Monster, Mass: As hold monster, but all within 30 ft.
- Bigby's Crushing Hand: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or crushes your foes.
- Burst of Glacial Wrath: Icy energy that deals up to 25d6 cold damage and may flash-freeze creatures.
- Meteor Swarm: A meteor storm deals up to 32d6 damage to single or 24d6 to multiple in affected area.
- Shades: As shadow conjuration, but up to 8th level and 80% real.
- Shadow Simulacrum: Create a shadow duplicate of the creature touched.
- Weird: As phantasmal killer, but affects all within 30 ft.
- Energy Drain: Drains 2d4 levels from the target.
- Wail of the Banshee: Terrifying shriek that kills nearby enemies.
- Etherealness: Caster and companions travel to Ethereal Plane until any of them make a hostile action.
- Shapechange: Transforms caster into a powerful creature.