The wild elves were always close to nature, even more so than other elves, but they have forgotten many of the high arts and lore of their people, choosing stealth and survival over building and book learning. Wild elves are stocky and strongly built for elves. Their skin tends to be dark brown, and their hair ranges from black to light brown, lightening to silvery white with age.
Ability adjustment[edit | edit source]
Racial features[edit | edit source]
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Immunity to Sleep: Immunity to sleep and magic sleep effects.
- Low-light vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves are automatically proficient with longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) weapons.
- Keen Sense: An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 to Listen
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 to Search
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 to Spot
DnD 3.5 comparison[edit | edit source]
- Neither NWN or NWN2 includes languages.