Hi, I'm an admin for the NWN2Wiki community. Welcome and thank you for your edit to Cleric! If you need help getting started, check out our help pages or contact me or another admin here. For general help, you could also stop by Community Central to explore the forums and blogs.
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything. Enjoy your time at NWN2Wiki!
Many thanks again for your several hundreds of edits (so far) to the templates for spell description pages! Raelind
- You are welcome. And thanks to you for holding down the fort while most of the rest of us just come and go over the years. — Diogenes412 (talk) 04:30, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
I saw the message you left on my talk page about editing mediawiki.CSS. That type of customization can only be done by Wiki administrators, or staff. If the wiki's existing administrators think you have enough of a contribution history here, and have gained their trust, maybe they would be willing to grant you access to administrator tools.
Was there something in particular that you were thinking the wiki could use?
- Sitb 23:30, 22 April 2021 (UTC)
Alright, I will pass this on to User:Raelind and see what they decide.
In particular, there are 3 aspects I currently wish to improve upon:
- Currently <code> tags do not sufficiently differentiate code text from normal text.
- The <hr> element sticks out like a sore thumb compared to how many other wikis utilize it; it usually resembles the more subtle coloring and thickness you see in the line directly beneath higher level titles.
- From a survey of a some pages, it seems this wiki has a bit of a consistency issue when it comes to the display/format of images included within articles. Having looked into it, I believe it can be made more consistent/convenient for users to add images with percentage widths, instead of absolute widths, in combination with width constraints to allow for better result.