I only occasionally visit the wiki to ban spammers. The list below is for historical purposes only, though anyone willing is welcome to implement the points contained within.
- Functions: Template, Bugs
- Category:Speculation. The game is at its final version. This needs to be cleaned out completely.
- Category:Spells without a save. Entry in this category depends on the save_type parameter in Template:SpellInfo, but most editors have forgotten this entry (and have only filled in save). The result is that many spells that do require a save appear in this category. Other spell categories like hostile are sometimes missing too, or faulty (e.g. Spell Resistance).
- Category:Character builds.
- Skill pages (rank, modifier) Incomplete and rather confusing info. Needs a revise, probably derived from NWNWiki.
- Flank. Needs additional testing and a clearer description.
- Dire boar. Add blueprint info.
- Alchemical Silver. Baatezu "AND" DR?
- Redundancy in MP articles?
- Revise of Attack_bonus. -20AB cap, miscellaneous modifiers, reformatting.
- Custom content notes - e.g. Script
- Speed increases (monk/ not-monk caps)
- Check domains/deities
- Merge Damage Resistance with Damage Reduction
- Add bugfixes?
- Small stature, Size modifier
- Silenced: listen checks
- Check 1.23 spell/feat descriptions
- Effects that break Invis/Sanctuary/Ethereal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.