I would like to say thank you to the rest of the NWN wiki staff for allowing me to put togather this script directory on the NWN2 Wiki.
WynterArwynRose 15:14, 14 September 2006 (PDT)
Please leave your feedback on the Neverwinter 2 Script Directory Here.
WynterArwynRose 15:52, 14 September 2006 (PDT)
- Be glad to offer what I can ...
- Jonas 10:45, 22 September 2006 (PDT)
- That's awsome jonas, I would appriciate any help I can get you can message me on any of my messengers, (look on my user page)..and I will let you know exactly what it is needs done.
- WynterArwynRose 12:05, 22 September 2006 (PDT)
Don't forget scripting for the Graphical User Interface objects. Guur3k 09:27, 24 September 2006 (PDT)
Should we have a page listing debug mode commands and things like codes for items and appearances etc? I just thought this would be handy - and as I'm sure most of you appreciate, debug mode is not just for cheating, lol, but for legitimate changes to things like rebuilding levels without having to start over etc. Someone on the official forums already did all the work compiling the codes for creating items in game: http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=512158&forum=109 Is this appropriate for the scripting directory or should debug mode be in a different category? --Chezcaliente 23:09, 5 November 2006 (PST)
- DebugMode should go under console commands and commandline switches. But its definatley usefull when scripting to use some of those commands for testing and debug, should at least get a mention under scripting. - Barking_Mad 01:43, 6 November 2006 (PST)
- yes I believe your correct, I'll go ahead and add a section
- WynterArwynRose 18:29, 1 December 2006 (PST)
You have some typos in the text of the article; I would have fixed them, but the page is locked. Can I send you corrected text somewhere?
- Sorry I'v been gone so long but I'v been sick, everything is good now though And I'm looking forward to resuming work the script directory
- WynterArwynRose 16:46, 12 March 2007 (PDT)
- I'm glad you're feeling better. Welcome back! -- Alec Usticke 02:45, 13 March 2007 (PDT)
- Thanks Very Much Alec I'm glad to be back!
- WynterArwynRose 06:34, 13 March 2007 (PDT)