|Spell level :||Innate level: 8, Druid: 8|
|Components :||Verbal and Somatic|
|Duration :||6 sec. * cLevel|
1 Round (cLevel).
|Spell resistance :||No|
You become empowered by the swift strength and destructive fury of a fierce storm, lightning crackling from your eyes for the duration of the spell. Wind under your feet enables you to travel at 200% normal speed (effects do not stack with haste, expeditious retreat and similar spells) and prevents you from being knocked down by any force short of death. Missile weapons fired at you are deflected harmlessly. Finally, almost all melee attacks you make do an additional 3d6 points of electrical damage.
- The additional electrical damage is not applied when fighting unarmed in standard shape.
- Additional damage does not work at all with shapes that cannot be buffed with Flame Weapon (such as Wolves, Spiders, and Boars).
- The additional damage is also not applied after changing form while fighting unarmed.
- In fact, extra damage from this spell is applied as bonus to single weapon, so it functions pretty much in same way as Flame Weapon or similar spell.
- The "deflection of missile weapons" is provided by 100% concealment against ranged attacks. This includes ranged touch attacks such as Eldritch Blast and Polar Ray, but not spells such as Isaac's Greater Missile Storm.
- Deflection of ranged projectiles does not work if a critical hit is scored.
- Changing shape while under the effect of the spell can lead to unexpected results, like removal of spell visuals and electrical damage effect.
- It does not add 3d6 damage, it only adds 2d6 damage..