"The creature resembles a towering, powerfully built human with brilliant topaz eyes, golden skin, and gleaming white wings."
Solars are the most powerful and high-ranking angels of the Upper Planes, on par with balors and pit fiends. When the mightiest of the demons, the most hell-bent destructor fiends and the evil deities themselves crawl from the pits of Baator to challenge good, the Solar angels will always be among the defenders. Solar angels are the elite fighting force of justice in the planes, and when not fighting evil, they are in the direct service of the various good deities.
Traits[edit | edit source]
- Outsider 20
- Usually lawful good
- Damage reduction 15/evil
- Immunity to acid, cold, and petrification
- Energy resistance to electricity 10/- and fire 10/-
- +4 saving throw bonus vs. poison
- Spell resistance 32
- Regeneration 15
- True Seeing
- Aura of Protection
- Weapon Proficiency (martial), Weapon Proficiency (simple), Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Cleave, Power Attack, Dodge, Great Cleave, Improved Initiative, Dodge, Mobility feats
- Can cast Banishment, Blade Barrier, Bless, Cause Fear, Chain Lightning, Death Ward, Destruction, Dismissal, Divine Favor, Divine Power, Eagle's Splendor, Fire Storm, Greater Restoration, Heal, Holy Aura, Invisibility Purge, Magic Circle against Evil, Mass Charm Monster, Mass Cure Critical Wounds, Mass Cure Moderate Wounds, Mass Heal, Neutralize Poison, Power Word Blind, Power Word Kill, Power Word Stun, Prayer, Prismatic Spray, Protection from Energy, Regenerate, Righteous Might, Shield of Faith, Storm of Vengeance, Undeath to Death, and Word of Faith at caster level 20 once per day