NWScript is based upon the C programming language and contains most of the C language syntax.
Pre-release notes[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian has stated that NWN2 will include "a huge number of new functions with which you can do things completely impossible (or at the least extremely unwieldy) in NWN." 
NWScript Operators[edit | edit source]
New NWScript functions announced[edit | edit source]
- NWScript functions removed in NWN2:
- New NWScript events announced:
[edit | edit source]
- BioWare NWN scripting forum
- NWN Lexicon - A database of scripting functions and tutorials
- Lilac Soul's Script Wizard - A full-featured tool for generating scripts for use with NWN and most likely NWN2.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.