- Type of feat
- Dex 13+, Dodge
- Required for
- Spring Attack (and therefore; Whirlwind Attack, and thusly the Weapon master class) and the Shadowdancer and Duelist classes.
- Automatic, though a condition that negates a Dexterity bonus to AC also negates any dodge bonuses. Multiple dodge bonuses (from different feats or racial bonuses) are cumulative.
Gameplay Notes Edit
- A fighter may select Mobility as one of his fighter bonus feats.
- Having an effective Tumble skill of 15 or over means that attacks of opportunity while moving are ignored. This, however, also applies against other attacks of opportunity (eg: spellcasting)
- This also helps people who cannot use tumble due to armor check penalty such as being fully armored, which makes it hard to get a high tumble skill.
- At 7th level, a Swashbuckler gains Mobility as a bonus feat even if she does not qualify for it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.