List of materials in NWN2[edit | edit source]
Hides[edit | edit source]
Hides are primarily used for leather armor, or as scales for heavier armor.
- Leather hide (standard hide)
- Salamander hide (fire resistance, weight reduction, for leathers only)
- Umber hulk hide (resistance to mind spells)
- Wyvern hide (increased poison saves, for plate armor)
- Red dragon hide (fire resistance, weight reduction, used for scale/plate armor)
Metal[edit | edit source]
Metal ingots are used to make many weapons, chainmail, scalemail, or plate armor.
- Iron (standard metal)
- Cold iron (bypasses some creatures' DR, weapons only)
- Alchemical silver (bypasses some creatures' DR, weapons only)
- Mithral (weight reduction, plus lower armor check penalties and lower chance of arcane spell failure on armor)
- Darksteel (acid resistance on armor and +1 electrical damage on weapons)
- Adamantine (damage reductions to armor, +2 magic damage to weapons and bypasses some creatures' DR)
Wood[edit | edit source]
- Basic wood
- Shederran (adds attack bonus to crossbows, adds Mighty to bows, not usable with staff/spear/shield)
- Duskwood (adds attack bonus to crossbows, adds Mighty to bows, weight reduction on shields, +1 magic damage on quarterstaff)
- Zalantar (adds attack bonus to crossbows, adds Mighty to bows, reduces shield arcane spell failure, +1 electrical damage on quarterstaff)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.