|Spell level :||Innate level: 4, Bard: 4, Sorcerer/Wizard: 4|
|Components :||Verbal and Somatic|
|Duration :||6 sec. * cLevel|
1 Round (cLevel).
The target creature becomes invisible and impossible to detect using normal vision. After attacking or casting spells the target creature will become partially visible and detectable by enemies, but treated as having 50% concealment.
- Contrary to the description, casting non-hostile spells (e.g. buffs) does not break invisibility.
- Invisibility Purge removes both the invisibility and concealment from this spell.
- The Assassin version of this spell has a duration of ten rounds per Assassin level instead of one round per caster level like the arcane spell. As such, the Assassin version will not stack with caster levels from other classes.
- Single target spells and items cannot be used upon the caster for the duration of the spell, although weapons can.
- In NWN this spell lasts for 1 minute per caster level.