Half-drow are often just as dark-hearted as their elven parents, but with a bitter resentment that comes from knowing that they are considered second-class members of drow society. Despite this, good half-drow are much less rare than good drow. Half-drow tend to have dusky skin, silver or white hair, and a broad range of eye colors.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Immunity to Sleep: Immunity to sleep and magic sleep effects.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Listen): +1 racial bonus on listen checks.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Search): +1 racial bonus on search checks.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Spot): +1 racial bonus on spot checks.
- Skill Affinity (Bluff): +2 racial bonus on bluff skill checks.
- Skill Affinity (Diplomacy): +2 racial bonus on diplomacy skill checks.
The male half-drows' eyes bulge during animations, particularly during conversation, resulting in a very unsettling gameplay experience. This occurs with all head presets and there is no known fix.