These are the basic Feat Types for NWN2 as in the game.
- History Feats : are Combination of (1) one Character background, (1) one Heritage Feats and Bonus Background from the Pre-orders of your NWN2 game and Expansion Packs.
- Character background : are feats chosen at character creation that put a finer point to your character's background by adding strengths and weaknesses.
Feat types are a basic classification for selection of feats.
NWN1 includes the following feat types:
- General: these feats can be chosen by anyone who fulfills the prerequisites.
- General (Tactical): combat feats that have selected tactical use fall under this category (eg. power attack).
- General (Proficiency): these give characters the ability to use certain armours and weapons (eg. armor proficiency (light)).
- General (Skills and Saves): any passive feat that gives bonuses to skill checks or saving throws can be included here (eg. improved initiative).
- General (Spellcasting): these feats are passive enhancements for spellcasters and non-spellcasters alike (eg. arcane defense).
- General (Divine): some feats are unique to those with the gods on their sides (eg. divine might).
- Background Trait: these feats may only be chosen at 1st-level and only one may be chosen per character (eg. snake blood).
- Item Creation: craft wand, brew potion and the like fall under this category.
- Metamagic: all feats that actively alter spell-casting are metamagic (eg. quicken spell)
- Class: feats that are unique to classes and are allocated automatically as you progress in that class fall under this category (eg. evasion).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.