A dragon has the following features.
- d12 Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to total Hit Dice (as fighter).
- Good Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saves.
- Skill points equal to (6 + Int modifier) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
A dragon possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in the description of a particular kind).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and Low-light vision.
- Immunity to paralysis effects
- Proficient with its natural weapons only unless humanoid in form (or capable of assuming humanoid form), in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Dragons eat, sleep, and breathe.
Varieties of dragons in NWN2Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.