|Spell level :||Innate level: 4, Bard: 4, Cleric: 4, Sorcerer/Wizard: 5|
|Components :||Verbal and Somatic|
|Save :||Will Negates|
All summoned creatures, animal companions, and familiars belonging to enemy spellcasters are unsummoned within the area of effect.
- Although not mentioned in description, this spell also affects elementals and outsiders. It will also kill druids in elemental shape if they fail their saving throws. Also affects the Qara elemental in the OC during the Sydney Meeting, but since the elemental is immortal, it cannot be dismissed for technical reasons.
- The DC of this spell is calculated like this: (caster DC+caster level)-HD of the affected target. When used on low-level targets, the DC is extremely high.
- It seems that due to an error in spells.2da bards do not actually get this spell.
- The in-game description states the radius size is colossal, but it's actually large, so it's actually half the size of the Banishment spell radius.
- Some of the outsiders in the original campaign have their racial type set to a wrong number, so this spell simply ignores them. The proper way to fix this would be to fix their templates, but an easier way is to include creatures based on appearance. nw_s0_dismissal.nss: