Combat Classes[edit | edit source]
- Barbarian: A ferocious warrior guided by fury and instinct.
- Fighter: A warrior with unequaled skill with weapons.
- Monk: A martial artist and master of exotic powers.
- Paladin: A champion of justice, strengthened by an array of divine powers.
- Ranger: A cunning, skilled warrior of the wilderness.
- Rogue: A skillful scout and spy who utilizes stealth.
- Swashbuckler: An agile warrior who favors wit over brute force. (SoZ)
Spellcasting Classes[edit | edit source]
- Bard: A performer and jack-of-all trades whose music works magic.
- Cleric: A master of divine magic and a capable warrior as well.
- Druid: One who draws energy from the natural world.
- Favored soul: One chosen by their patron deity. (MotB)
- Sorcerer: A spellcaster with inborn magical ability.
- Spirit shaman: A spellcaster with ties to the spirit world. (MotB)
- Warlock: A spellcaster with ties to dark, supernatural powers.
- Wizard: A spellcaster schooled in the arcane arts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.