Many spells cause an area and its creatures to be affected in some way. When targeting area of effect spells, the respective size will be highlighted on the ground. These sizes are generally described with words such as Huge and Colossal, and use meters as a distance unit (where 1 meter equals 3.208 feet).
|Small||1.524 m||~5 ft|
|Medium||3.048 m||~10 ft|
|Large||4.572 m||~15 ft|
|Huge||6.069 m||~20 ft|
|Gargantuan||7.620 m||~25 ft|
|Colossal||9.144 m||~30 ft|
|Tremendous||12.191 m||~40 ft|
|Ginormous||15.240 m||~50 ft|
|Vast||18.288 m||~60 ft|
|Astronomic||24.384 m||~80 ft|
Examples[edit | edit source]
- Small - Unused; note that 5 feet in NWN2 doesn't work too well since creatures block things coming too near themselves, so a 5 feet area is really just a single creature.
- Medium - Magic circle against alignment
- Large - Entangle
- Huge - Sleep, Fireball
- Gargantuan - Isaac's lesser missile storm
- Colossal - Dispel magic
- Tremendous - Meteor swarm cast on a creature.
- Ginormous - A Dragons Wing Buffet
- Vast - Meteor swarm cast at a location.
- Astronomic - Meteor swarm cast on self.